Spring training — one of the best-loved times of the year in the Phoenix area — may have come to a close, but thankfully we still have regular-season baseball ahead. For Arizona sports fans, there’s nothing quite like enjoying a game at Chase Field — especially when the Diamondbacks are winning. And of course, the cherry on top of a perfect baseball outing is having a great beer and an even more delicious meal.
There’s no shortage of options at Chase Field, with more than 25 food and drink destinations around the stadium. To make sure you enjoy your best meal yet, here’s a guide to all of them for your dining pleasure.
New Menu Options
Big Dawgs (Section 105)
This year, the go-to for gourmet hot dogs is taking its creativity up a notch by delivering a brand-new hot dog for every D-backs opponent, from an LA Street Dog — a bacon-wrapped hot dog, onions, bell peppers, and jalapenos for the LA Dodgers — to the Beantown Dog — including Boston baked beans, onions, and bacon for the Red Sox.
Chef Tilder’s Gyros (Section 129)
This Greek eatery has introduced a Greek gyro and a gluten-free gyro bowl to its lineup.
D-backs BBQ Alley (Section 114)
Barbecue lovers will love BBQ Alley’s new Low and Slow barbecue sandwich, including the diner’s choice of pulled pork or pulled chicken, with pickled onions, pickles, jalapenos, and barbecue sauce. There are also gluten-free Smokin’ Loaded barbecue nachos and a vegan Beyond Sausage option.
Copper State Steaks (Section 120)
This best-loved steak spot has two new options — the gluten-free Bacon-Jalapeno Philly Fry Helmet and the vegan Kick’n Steak Tip Sandwich, made with plant-based steak tips and vegan cheddar.
Gonzo’s Grill (Section 142)
The go-to chicken spot now has beer-battered chicken tenders and a new vegan option: the Kentucky Vegan Chick’n, made with plant-based chicken filets tossed in bourbon barbecue sauce, with plant-based mayo, lettuce, and tomato on a soft bun.
Red Hot (Sections 118, 320)
Red Hot’s new offerings include a hot dog with a gluten-free bun, as well as a quarter-pound bratwurst served in a pretzel bun and topped with beer cheese sauce and brown mustard.
Taste of Chase (Section 130)
New additions include loaded Greek fries, a crispy-chicken bao, a footlong Sonoran-style hot dog, and the World Famous Churro Dog, which is new to section 130.
The Still by Cutwater (Section 139)
The Still by Cutwater has a variety of new options, including a posole salad, chopped vegetable salad, and the Epic carnitas nacho or fry helmet — all of which are gluten-free.
A-Zona Street Tacos (Section 208)
Note: These items are available to guests in Sections 200-223 only.
A-Zona Street Tacos has several new menu options, such as barbacoa tacos, revamped Barrio nachos, an XL barbacoa nacho helmet, an XL barbacoa fry helmet, and a chicken posole salad. All are available gluten-free.
Grand Canyon Grill (Section 214)
Note: These items are available to guests in Sections 200-223 only.
Beer-battered chicken tenders, a chicken cheesesteak hoagie, a cheeseburger, and a Sonoran-style hot dog are all now available at Grand Canyon Grill.
Streets of New York: Cheese pizzas (Sections 113, 124, 305, 318)
Gadzooks Enchiladas and Soup: Burritos, nachos, enchiladas, and Festival Tacos (Sections 115, 314)
The Still by Cutwater: “Avoiding Gluten” dog and all-American Beyond Burger (Section 139)
Taste of Chase: Footlong tater twist (Section 130)
Big Dawgs: Venom Tots (Section 105)
Gadzooks Enchiladas and Soup: Sweet and spicy cornbread (Sections 115, 314)
Gadzooks Enchiladas and Soup: Burritos (Sections 115, 314)
Big Dawgs: Venom Tots and crispy tater tots (Section 105)
The Still by Cutwater: Chopped vegetable salad (Section 139)
Lunch and Dinner
Four Peaks Draft Room, located above right field, is open to everyone both before and during the game, with inside seating as well as patio dining. If you’re lucky, you can even snag a table overlooking the field. The restaurant offers a regular menu as well as a buffet, but the stars of the show are the 20 (mostly local!) draft beers.
- A-Zona Street Tacos offers a variety of Mexican food, including nachos, tortilla salad, and tacos. Note: Available to guests only in Sections A-S and 200-223. (Section 208)
- Big Dawgs is your go-to for giant hot dogs. (Section 105)
- Burger Burger offers a variety of fancy burgers. Last year’s new addition was the Hatch Valley whiskey burger with cheddar cheese, whiskey barbecue sauce, green chile, and crispy onions. (Section 214)
- Carvery Cart is the go-to for carved meats and sandwiches. (Section 129)
- Chick-fil-A has all the familiar items, including a grilled chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, and chicken salad. (Sections 104, 126, 328)
- Copper State Steaks offers Southwestern-style dishes like the Cowboy steak and barbecue brisket dip. (Section 120)
- Doubleheaders has you covered for classic ballpark fare, serving up hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, and all your other favorite stadium snacks. (Sections 101, 109, 114, 116, 122, 130, 134, 304, 310, 316, 324, 329)
- Gadzooks Enchiladas & Soup, an Arizona restaurant favorite, serves up a variety of Southwestern dishes including enchiladas, tacos, and soups, all made with fresh ingredients. (Sections 115, 314)
- Gonzo’s Grill, named in honor of Diamondbacks legend Luis Gonzalez, is known for its standout chicken dishes. (Section 141)
- Hungry Hill Sangwich serves Italian sausage and Italian beef with a variety of toppings, from jus to peppers and onions. (Sections 112, 134, 315)
- Oasis has ballpark favorites like hot dogs as well as snacks. (Section 322)
- Red Hot Grill has go-to game food like hot dogs and chicken tenders. (Sections 118, 320)
- Streets of New York offers pizza, calzones, and other Italian favorites. (Sections 113, 125, 206, 318)
- Taste of Chase has some of the most fun and unique food items in the stadium, including specialty hot dogs, bratwursts, and cheesesteaks. (Section 130)
- The Still at Cutwater serves San Diego-based Cutwater Spirits’ canned cocktails as well as burgers, hot dogs, and more. (Section 139)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels has soft pretzels and dipping sauces. (Sections 125, 321)
BMW Homeplate Lounge: This upscale lounge is available only to those with a ticket in the Clubhouse Box or the first- or third-base box sections. It offers a full-service bar and buffet dining.
BMW Club: This section is located on the Blue Cross Blue Shield Diamond Level, and is only open to those with suites and Diamond-level tickets. It has a private bar, great views of the game, and 60-inch flat-screen televisions.
- Churro Dog serves an unforgettable warm cinnamon churro on a donut bun, topped with frozen yogurt, whipped cream, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce. (Sections 114, 123, 315)
- Cold Stone Creamery is a Chase Field mainstay, offering popular ice cream combinations like Birthday Cake Remix, with cake batter ice cream, rainbow sprinkles, brownies, and fudge. (Section 112)
- Desert Ice offers fresh lemonade and churros. (Sections 141, 321)
- Scoopwell’s Dough Bar is a relatively new addition to the stadium, bringing its edible cookie dough creations to D-backs fans. (Section 106)
- Sweet Treats has a variety of frozen yogurt options and other desserts. (Sections 114, 123, 315, 322)
- Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt is a Phoenix-based frozen yogurt chain that offers a variety of yogurt flavors and toppings, including nondairy and sugar-free options. (Section 322)
Black Rock Coffee Bar opened its Chase Field location last year and serves its full menu of coffee beverages, energy drinks, hot chocolate, and teas. (Section 110)
Cactus Corn is an Arizona-based gourmet popcorn brand, featuring Southwest-inspired flavors like white cheddar jalapeno and prickly pear kettle. (Sections 118, 317)